Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I simply wanted to intro myself as a New '04 Z owner. Just picked up my baby last Friday, a one owner, 14500 miles, black on black with flame red interior inserts. She is totally stock at the moment - trying to decide whether I should enjoy the current power or add a few bolt on mods.

Wondering what I can do and still hold onto the warranty???

This is my second Vette, owned a '99 black coupe for three years became a trader moved over to an '03 Lightning (heavily moded to 496/562 rear). Had fun, but needed a kick a$$ all american sports car and there's only one choice in my book!

Looks like this forum ROCKS - I have been reading for over a month and you guys/gals seem like a great group of enthusiasts!

Cheers

D-Day

:thumb:

·
Premium Member
9,756 Posts
Welcome to the site & enjoy the ride.
You won't have any problems getting ideas for mods on this site -
Hold on to your wallet :lol:

·
Registered
1,023 Posts
Congrats and welcome!

·
Registered
13 Posts
Congrats - I too came over from the Ford side. I owned a 03 Cobra coupe with a few mods. I have had mine for 1 week!! My wife and friends thought I would really miss my Blk/Blk Cobra. I have to admit I did miss it - for about 1 block after purchasing my silver bullet!! Welcome aboard!!

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Welcome to the forum! :thumb:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Welcome Aboard the Good Ship Z06 :z: :z:
A Black Z06 with Modified Red interior or sometimes referred to as Mod Red interior is a sharp combo.

·
Registered
5,484 Posts
D-Day

Congrats on your new Z and welcome to the site.:z:

Jack

·
Registered
1,963 Posts
Good to see you finally come to your senses and give up on the "TRUCK"If you mod your Z like your lightning you'll really have some fun :jammin: Welcome to the site. :z: Now,take it to the track and find out how well it handles at speed. :thumb:

·
Registered
806 Posts
Congratulations and Welcome!!! :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
D-Day, Welcome aboard, I am upu in Riverview, just off of I-75. Hopefully we can get together sometime.

There is a great shop, and supporting vendor up here in the Tampa area, AV Pro. Antivenom (Greg) runs the shop and he can take care of anything you need, has an inground dynojet, and can handle all mechanical and computer tuning that you might want to do.

Welcome to the board, and I look forward to meeting you soon.

Mark

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Congratulations on the Z and welcome to :z:
Enjoy the ride! :jammin:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts