Corvette Z06 Forum banner

PRT rage continues

1K views 7 replies 7 participants last post by  hcvone 
#1 ·
Check out this link to the Corvette Forum on the PRTs. One guy even call our beloved Frank a "marketing shill". That's a little harsh. http://www.corvetteforum.com/ubb/Forum1/HTML/037876.html

Ron, I corrected the URL...Frank

See less See more
#4 ·
I don’t know Frank…

First it’s the run-in with the Law over a front license plate, and now THIS. What are we members supposed to think?

I bet that very soon it will be revealed that F ord bought you your Z06s so you could infiltrate these forums and win the trust, respect and admiration of all us Corvette owners for the sole purpose of getting us all to buy Mustangs. I just know its coming.

Thanks for the entertainment Frank. You make my days at the office fun. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Mike

#6 ·
Actually, the interesting thing about this whole deal is that RAT locked the original thread because Mike from B&B is his personal friend. I also thought it was bad judgement on his part, but he's got the power so I won't complain. I am curious as to what he paid for his PRT's though.

BTW, I'm perfectly happy with my PRT's and I did pay for them.

2001 Corvette Z06 SS

E-Mail: vette92@texas.net
National Corvette Museum Member #4641
2001 Speeday White Z06 Corvette SS
2001 Navy Blue Metallic Coupe

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.