Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you want to find out how fast your Z06 is
Just bolt on Verdone Performance inc power kit.
Headers/Exhaust system/Off Road Race Pipe/Computer mod/k/n filter. We make 373.4 rear wheel HORSEPOWER on a 01 Z06 and if your Z06 does't make your ass cheeks pinch the leather up, I will give you back your money.
All the cars we have done will just lite the tires throught 3rd gear. If you want fast w/ no gas/no blower/no head work/ just bolt on /Verdone Performance Inc Total kit just 3300.00 ...
Remember you can't replace hardware without reprograming software. (trademark Verdone Performance) 480-423-9939 :cheers: :cool: :guiness: :guiness:

·
Registered
3,213 Posts
Joe,

I don't wnat to know what kind of proof you need for the validation of the 'pucker' effect:lol:

Frank,

You got $3300 burning a hole in your pocket, do you:D

Maybe get that for Xmas for your wife's ride:lol: I'm sure it's on her list, right;)

RG

·
Registered
327 Posts
Cool Joe. I'll order your kit. Then when it isn't that impressive I can get my money back and not have to return the parts according to your words. I'll go for that deal. More HP is cool, but 373 RWHP isn't a puckering up power or feeling...

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I must be on dope

Let see I,m going to send you parts out let you try them and when I said your ass cheeks would suck up your seat, were just going to have to find a camara to fit up your butt to make sure your cheeks don't pinch tight. 373rwhp may not seem like a lot but in a car like the Z06 it just smokes the tires off the car. If you want real fast and are looking to spend 30,000 dollars for
over 800 rwhp I,m sure you could find many corvette experts who can make that horse power,
just like we can. But we are sell you rwhp that is drivable and won't cost over 4,000 dollars.
Not everybody out there can make hp. At least i,m
willing to put up or shut up....also to zosick how fast have you had you vette and what does 373 rwhp feel likein a Z06 Do You Know, I Know. If you think you need more Go Fof It.. joe verdone

:cheers: :cheers: :lol: :D

J

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
ZO SIC said:
Cool Joe. I'll order your kit. Then when it isn't that impressive I can get my money back and not have to return the parts according to your words. I'll go for that deal. More HP is cool, but 373 RWHP isn't a puckering up power or feeling...
Sounds like Joe Verdone is willing to do it!

373 rwhp is awesome..

Let us know how it works out...

Joe, sounds like your package is being put to the test....

Good luck.

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
easy stuff

we take about 2 to 3 hr to install headers about 1 hr to install exhaust and about 1 hour for h pipe
And it takes about 3 hours for the exhaust to cool here in Arizona Hell it,s 100 out today:cheers:

·
Registered
12 Posts
Joe,
Thanks for the ride the other day it was great . Every one out there in Z06 land should be impressed with your mods especially since they are bolt ons. By the way my proctologist got that piece of red leather out yesterday. Do you want it back?

COPTERJOHN:cheers: :D

Z

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Keep the leather

John you can keep the leather it,s brown by now.
Glad you liked the ride, were going to make some more mods that are bolt on should make 382 rwhp
by next week. Then with are head pkg we should be at 435 to 450 rwhp with heads only no cam..
We shall see how well we do but I am sure somebody out there will think i,m full of dung. You may have been right about the dirty finger nails. Most have never had dirt under them.. Hope you feel well soon ... :guiness: :guiness: :guiness: :cheers: :cheers:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts