Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
:jammin:
Well, vette #5 has entered my life.
Traded in the 03 EB Z06 (with 28500 HARD miles) for an 05 Silver Coupe. I got 36500 for my trade (tires down to 1/32) and I paid full MSRP sticker @ $55.8K. I ended up getting the Nav system options, etc. I could have got the 1SX + Z51 package and kept the MSRP in the $46K range but I would have to wait 6 weeks.
I wanted it today so I got options.

Being a Z06 faithful, I can't wait to see how it stacks up. I REALLY like the improvements on the interior in terms of molding etc.
More to follow. (VIDEOS)

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Congrats on your new ride. :cheers:

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
The C6 coupes an amazing vehicle..

Enjoy and if you get a chance let us know your impressions to the C5 Z!

JB

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
JBsZ06 said:
The C6 coupes an amazing vehicle..

Enjoy and if you get a chance let us know your impressions to the C5 Z!

JB
I can tell you that I will miss my 03 EB 06 terribly. It was a "fast" one meaning, that even other stock vettes that raced me got beat every time -- every. Even when I switched drivers, the results were opposite (meaning the CAR won).

Someone is going to get a really good one. It was the perfect car with almost zero problems and ridden hard and put away wet. Now, I made sure that maintenance was meticulous (can't skimp on that) and the car dynod at 417 bhp with the only 'mod' - an air filter.

I am going to miss that car.

·
Registered
86 Posts
ENJOY YOUR NEW CAR, LET US KNOW THE DIFFERENCE FROM THE ZO6. I HAVE O4 TR ZO6, AND I CAN'T IMAGINE GOING TO THE C-6 . ENJOY! :thumb:

·
Registered
75 Posts
very interested to hear the difference between the 2, whata you think??

1 - 12 of 12 Posts