Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
:coo:Just purchased my Yellow 2007 Z06 with only 1400 miles on it from Kerbeck's in Atlantic City NJ for low $50s. This was a GM company car and in perfect condition. The entire process with Kerbeck's was easy and painless. They even took care of all the paper work for me to register the Vette in my home state of VA. They still have lots of stock and appear more than willing to deal. Check out their web site :yeadog:

·
9,755 Posts
Congrats on the new ride!
Whereabouts in VA are you?

·
9,755 Posts
I'm in Centreville.
Check out the ODCC cruise to LaGrange Winery on 4/11. Always a good time!
Details on CF under events / southeast.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks 2MchFun. That's my anniversary, so I'll have to show the wife how that's the best way to spend it! :yeadog:

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Congratulations on the '07Z. :jammin:
Yes ... some of us Marylanders are planning on making the winery event ... mebbe see you there! :thumb:

·
Registered
4 Posts
Re: Purchase at Arnold Chevrolet

:NoNo:
I bought a brand new 2008 Z06 last fall from Arnold Chevrolet in West Babylon, New York. I was not happy about the fact that they only gave me a half tank of gas at purchase and refused to fill it up. I also noticed a scratch on the rear bumper when I got home and had to return to get it fixed. I would not recommend buying from them.

perhaps a different thread for your dealer experience would be more appropriate???

·
Registered
1,575 Posts
I bought mine at Kerbeck back in 2001. I flew down with a friend and we drove it home. I would love to make that journey again someday:yeadog:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts