Looks nice!:thumb:

·
Registered
967 Posts
IMO, best wing out there!

·
Registered
1,602 Posts
Wow, I think that looks awesome. By the way, I know someone else who is getting ready to install some Caravaggio....CAGS ! He just won a whole setup at our event !

Caravaggio generously sponsored this past weekend's Long Island Hooter's Call by providing a full Caravaggio body kit, the spoiler, the front canards, and the side strakes, for our drawing. And CAGS had the luck of the draw ! VERY nice prize to win for a Z06 owner just for showing up -- I was looking at the parts before we gave it away and the stuff is NICE. Will look even nicer on his car. Hope he'll post pics like you did. CAGS, I hope you are sending Carravaggio a thank you card...

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
Now what said:
Wow, I think that looks awesome. By the way, I know someone else who is getting ready to install some Caravaggio....CAGS ! He just won a whole setup at our event !

Caravaggio generously sponsored this past weekend's Long Island Hooter's Call by providing a full Caravaggio body kit, the spoiler, the front canards, and the side strakes, for our drawing. And CAGS had the luck of the draw ! VERY nice prize to win for a Z06 owner just for showing up -- I was looking at the parts before we gave it away and the stuff is NICE. Will look even nicer on his car. Hope he'll post pics like you did. CAGS, I hope you are sending Carravaggio a thank you card...
Nice body kit. Where do we sign up..

You got to love the black and chrome. They only way to go.

D.J.

Just love it.

·
Registered
6,083 Posts
Vette1171 said:
3M double sided outdoor tape...and a lot of it :D

I ordered one on the GP for my black Z and these pics make me look forward to it even more. Thanks for posting. :coo:

·
Registered
269 Posts
I bought the same spoiler for my M.Y. and it's awesome. My wife and I lowered it down with lots of 3m tape and got it perfect. You only have one chance.... :lol:

·
Premium Member
4,018 Posts
Man, that looks great!!!! :thumb:

I have one to put on my EB, but I need to find someone to either install and paint or even just paint. The body shops around here are :crazy: :crazy: :screwy: !!

Your car looks awesome though!!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts