Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
128 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was looking at some tires and noticed how good these new BFG KDW 2's look on the rim. The tread looks pretty agressive also. Does anyone have these and have pics of them on their car? And does anyone know how they perform and hook up? :ity:

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
Andy, (Son of a Drag Racer) has these on his Z. They look great, and he says that they hook way better than the F1's.
I didn't get a chance to drive his car when I was in FL back in march, but I am sure if he says they hook better than the f1's
that you can believe him, because his car is cammed up and making well over 400 rwhp. You might send him a pm for some 1st hand info on them. HTH :z:

Jim

·
Registered
382 Posts
I got these for my 01 Z about 2 months ago. Got them mainly cause I loved the tread pattern,and then realized that grip was phenomenal in wet and dry. Don't have pics,but they are sweet looking. Got them in 255/40/17 and 295/35/18 on the stock wheels. Go for it!

·
Registered
382 Posts
I got these for my 01 Z about 2 months ago. Got them mainly cause I loved the tread pattern,and then realized that grip was phenomenal in wet and dry. Don't have pics,but they are sweet looking. Got them in 255/40/17 and 295/35/18 on the stock wheels. Go for it!

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
I got these tires and regret the purchase. I got these tires about 10 days ago and they are coming off in one week. They DO NOT handle like the Supercar tires!

These are a straight line tire ONLY. I love they way they hook out of the hole, but they do nothing else for me. I get a lot of body roll. I drive my Z pretty aggressively and these do not fit my driving style. I actually feel the car is unsafe while turning at high speeds! I was going to play with a 996 Turbo on the freeway the other day, but let him go because my car feels so different. My handling is completely gone.

Good Years or Michelin PS2s for me.

Interested in some tires (-2- BFG KDW2s)? PM me.

Alex

1 - 5 of 5 Posts