Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My ZO6 was ordered by someone who backed out of the deal. Their loss, my gain. It had the cassettte and the original buyer was given a $100 credit for the cassette instead of the CD. I had it changed to the CD. It does have the Bose speakers and the code AR9 is in the glove box.

Rick

------------------

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Dave,

I have a Black ZO6 with black interior. I believe it has all the available options, seats, floor mats, mirrors, license plate holder (not installed, never will be)& BSM's. I have the complete Halltech system with the TRIC, MAG, ported TB, bypass, and wedge filter. I also have a Granatelli MAF, but waiting for Halltech's magic box to see what MAF I will use. I have a Ripper installed, and ZO6 floor mats, cargo mat, storage covers, air brushed hood liner, trunk liner, and decals for steering wheel, pass. air bag, and door sills on the way. Also my chrome ZO6 repro wheels should be here next week. BTW, what is AR9? Aren't you a friend of Guilly from Phoenix? He has a fast Supra and a F Body.

Rick

------------------

·
Registered
566 Posts
Well, after seeing the AR9 posts, I just had to check it out. Just came in from pulling back the car cover to check the glove box manefest, and yes, is says AR9, what is it? some kind of interior RPO, seats perhaps???

------------------
Quicksilver Z06

·
Registered
198 Posts
You could, Production stats from RAT shows 34 were made with it! CD was standard, Cassette got you like an $80.00 credit! But I am just wondering if it came with BOSE still? Anyone?

PS... http://www.sccaforums.com (This is a site dedicated to those who use our cars in Motorsports!)

------------------
Dave Schotz
Weapon:2001 Wht w/Mod Red Z-06
Class: SS
Car #: 39

·
Registered
22 Posts
I had no choice, mine came with only a cassette player (I would have preferred the CD player). Yes, it still has the Bose speakers.

------------------
2001 speedway white Z06

·
Registered
566 Posts
Funny you should mention that. When I got my order confirmation in mid May, I noticed that it had the casette tape player. I changed to the CD, because it was standard, and I saw no deduct for the tape (I had a casette player in my 97 though, and always wanted a CD).

------------------
Quicksilver Z06

·
Registered
87 Posts
NOPE, GOT THE CD SINCE THEY DIDN'T
OFFER AN 8 TRACK...

------------------

DOUGLAS PERRY

2001 BLACK/BLACK Z06
CHROME OEM Z06 WHEELS
Z06 TRIC MAG PKG ORDERED

·
Registered
198 Posts
Hi Rick, Yup Guilly is a good friend. We met one evening when I was out in my Viper that I used to Race.

AR9 Is supposed to be a European Style Bucket...??? Supposedly 200 Z-06's got them... So that is why I was asking...

------------------
Dave Schotz
Weapon:2001 Wht w/Mod Red Z-06
Class: SS
Car #: 39
http://www.sccaforums.com

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
People are seriously still using cassettes??? :-? It's a struggle just to find places that will sell them anymore.

JMo

1 - 16 of 16 Posts