Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone here have a Millenium Yellow Z that they drive on I88. I see it quite often around 8:00 AM during the week.

AND...

Does anyone here have a Quicksilver Z that they drive on Route 59 in the evenings during the week. I have seen both of these Z's a few times and was wondering if they were a part of the forum.

As my Username states, I have a Quicksilver 02 Z.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
QS - I am guessing it's your car that I've seen once on 355. It's the only Z06 I've seen on the road so far. Hopefully, in three weeks, I'll remedy that situation with my MY Z06. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Until then I'm in the red '85 with the black grand sport style wheels and 315/35 rubber in back.

After the new car is broken in, I'd be interested in doing a Route 66 drag night with fellow area forum members... Anyone interested?

1985 Coupe/Red
2002 Z06/Millennium Yellow/Black/Everything TPW 8/6!!!

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Pat,

It probably was me /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif I have been around your area quite a few times visiting friends. I would be interested in making a trip to Route 66, so let me know when you are thinking about going and maybe we can arrange something. I'll be on the lookout for your MY Z soon. Let me know when you get it cause I'd love to see it!!

Jason

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hey guys, I have a Z on order and expect it by the middle of August. Hey QS Z, I am in Addison, so just stay in your neck of the woods.....hehehe /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Does anyone here have a Quicksilver Z that they drive on Route 59 in the evenings during the week. I have seen both of these Z's a few times and was wondering if they were a part of the forum.

jason,

I bet I know who's QS Z06 that is, his name is Wally and lives in Bartlet, he works in Naperville, right behind Naperville North HS on 5th ave. He has a new 2001 Z06 with Ohio temp tags. Kind of a big guy

You'll see me in about 3 weeks.

Joe

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Jason, sounds cool. I'll let you know when the baby arrives. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Phil, sounds like our Z's might even share the same birthday, at least the same birth week anway. We should have them broken in about the same time. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Kind of cool, I think we are all within ten minutes of each other. I'm on the south side of Schaumburg near Roselle Rd & Nerge. Very close to both Addison and Bloomingdale.

Joe, where are you located?

Sounds like a Z06 rat pack could be forming! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

1985 Coupe/Red
2002 Z06/Millennium Yellow/Black/Everything TPW 8/6!!!

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Joe, where are you located?

Sounds like a Z06 rat pack could be forming! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

I'm in the Naperville, Aurora, Lisle Area

Joe

·
Registered
54 Posts
I'm out in Lake in the Hills now... lived/grew up in Hoffman Estates for the past many years (58 & 72 intersection.) I know theres a silver QS Z06 running around in Algonquin somewhere, I've seen it several times (and everytime I see it, I'm in the Jetta going the OTHER way... figures...)

I'm up for a night at 66 when it's a bit cooler out... looking for 11s baby! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
29 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
omniglh,

If you mean Algonquin Road, it might have been me /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif . I am up there quite often because of friends and family. Otherwise, we may have another QS Z running around the area.

Jason

·
Registered
91 Posts
Well, heres another QS Z06 owner from Addison. I do not see many other Z06s around, although once Phil gets his I am sure I will see plenty of it. Good thing the '02s have the 405hp badge so I can tell ours apart in the health club parking lot. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

And I am also up for drag racing at rt 66 when everyone else is ready.

- Plenty of Zaino

·
Registered
566 Posts
I have been running around the Elgin St. Charles are since I got mine last August. Have only seen one other Z, a black one owned by Varsity Z06.

·
Registered
9 Posts
ADE1000,

I guess we will have to have designated parking spots at the health club so we don't get into eachother's cars......LOL /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

I should be getting mine in the next two weeks, then we can have a little Z06 ratpack with everyone else /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

1 - 12 of 12 Posts