Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All of you Corvette trivia buffs might know the answer to this. I talked to a guy with a MY '01 Z, and he said it was built Oct. 11, 2001, and came with the 405 hp motor. It is stock, and he didn't know if it had the pup cats, but the side badges were the proper '01s. He said the original sticker had the hp listed @ 405, but not being sure of my facts, I didn't call :bs: on this. Anybody?

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Production of the 2002 Corvette's started in July of 2001. IMO the story is :bs:

·
Premium Member
4,289 Posts
My 02 car was built 10/26/2001. Correct badging and correct car for 02 model year.

·
Premium Member
20,625 Posts
benenati379 said:
My car was built during the limited production of 01's that got the LS7 427 motor.

:bs: :bs: :bs: :bs: :bs:
Hope you got the paxton supercharger like I did from the factory... :ity: :jammin: :jammin: :ity: :eyes: :lol: :lol:

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
:D :lol: :D

Well, this guy said he's owned the car for two years, and he was stumped when I asked him if it had the pup-cats, or even what I meant by pup-cats. :crazy:

·
Registered
968 Posts
He has nothing. My 01 has the L88 all aluminum 427--only one in 2001. This was a COPO Okd by Zoras Duntoff and Louis Chevrolet!!! :eek2:

·
Registered
230 Posts
My 01 has the super secret Allison Aircraft LS6. Don't stand behind this puppy when I'm launching unless you're wearing a fire suit. :mug:

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
My advice to you is.......

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :rofl:

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Badge is an easy swap. :)

By the same token I can say have the only 385hp 2000 FRC ;) - as my car was build on 5 September 2000...

Whoa.... My car is 5 years old on Monday... :)

I hear thats 103 in dog years :p

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
PerforminNorman said:
My advice to you is.......

Ruuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn awaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :rofl:

NO SH#T!!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts