Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I got a nice bonus recently. I also got rid of my lemon 2002 Z/06 and I'm going to buy a 2003 Z/06 (silver this time) in the next 2-3 weeks.

In addition, I'm looking at the Stage 1 TT kit from BPP.

What kind of drivability should I expect? Will I still be able to drive my Z every day? Are there any reliability issues, and how does daily driver reliability compare to that of a similarily supercharged Z/06?

Thanks!

·
Registered
238 Posts
Sorry about not getting back to you sooner but we only check the forum once in a while. The best way to reach us is by company e-mail which we check everyday or by the phone. If you like please call me and I would be glad to answer all your questions.

Thank you, Ernie
[email protected]
BreathlessPerformance.com
954-925-7725

·
Registered
238 Posts
What kind of drivability should I expect? Will I still be able to drive my Z every day? Are there any reliability issues, and how does daily driver reliability compare to that of a similarily supercharged Z/06?

Thanks!

Drivability stays about the same as long as you keep the boost at a safe 5 to 6 lbs. Boost is boost and is the same as a supercharged engine. The bonus on a turbo is that you do not use the belt to generate the boost and thus reduce the drag on the engine producing more power for the same amount of boost. usually 15 to 30 more.

Thank you, Ernie

·
Registered
2 Posts
Breathless said:
Sorry about not getting back to you sooner but we only check the forum once in a while. The best way to reach us is by company e-mail which we check everyday or by the phone. If you like please call me and I would be glad to answer all your questions.

Thank you, Ernie
[email protected]
954-925-7725
If this is the case, Then i suggest to mods that a sticky thread be started

That reads * EMAIL US FOR QUESTIONS OR PROBLEMS*

so this doesnt happen anymore

·
Registered
373 Posts
1BADRIDE said:
Geez... well BPP just lost a sale.
:roll: Seriously? Not to rag on you...but next time just give the company a call and talk to the experienced techs. Most of these companies are too busy to search forums for posts like this.

There's nothing wrong with sharing information, but pretty hard to conduct business over forums when the company does not know what/who to look for.

My 2 cents

1 - 9 of 9 Posts