Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ernie, I talked to you last month when I ordered a set of the step headers and x-pipe. I am going to have your staff do the installation as well. I have some questions about removing the cats. I have an 01 Z06. Are there sensors that need to be accommodated for, if so how do you accomplish that? Are there any problems with reliability when doing this mod? I saw your post about some pretty impressive hp gains on the Z06. I am interested in getting the most hp on this mod. I appreciate your time and feedback. See you soon!

Don

·
Registered
238 Posts
The headers come with the fittings for the O2 sensors. Please call me for details on everything you need to do.

Thanks
Ernie
BreathlessPerformance.com

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Don, get ready for some REAL power!

Don, you wont be sorry. As we discussed on the phone several weeks back, I am very satisfied with my headers and all the work that Ernie and his Staff has done on my '02 Z06 and previous Vettes as well.

Ernie makes sure he and his staff take there time with every install. Give me a call so we can grab some lunch or dinner.:cool: Les....btw you are going to be 1 happy camper on the drive back home.....no doubt about it! Les:cool:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks Les. I appreciate your positive reassurance. I spoke with Ernie last night and we went over the necessary work and expectations. I am now just waiting for the parts to come in. We are expecting to get the parts in around the first week of January. I hope to arrange a work related trip down that way shortly there after. I will get in touch with you when we get more details finalized.

Les, Thanks again for your time. I look forward to seeing you again.

Ernie, I appreciate your time and patience on the phone. I am looking forward to coming down to your sight and gettign the work done.

I will be sure to post my thoughts and observations after the installation and the 175 mile trip back up the road.

Don

·
Registered
173 Posts
I look forward to your posting. I have been debating on ordrering a set. These are the only headers that I have seen for the "Z" that have really caught my attention. If your response is same as FUBU I know I will definately be interested.:z:

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Maverick, like Don, you will not be disappointed. I urge you to give Ernie a call regarding the headers. He will answer all your questions in detail. In the event you would like to talk to me about the headers send me a PM with your phone #, Fubu/Les:)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts