Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wanted to refer to handling, as I didn't test the traction end of it. I know the Nitto's are sticky as it is, as I have the R2's currently on my car. The new addition of the DR's is to prepare for my new engine coming that should be 500rwhp.

Anyho.... Took my car to the grocery store last night, and hit 80mph both ways. Honestly at that speed it felt no different than having the R2's on the back, no sloppyness or drift at all. So I must say I am very impressed with the tire.

It's suppose to rain here all week, but once it breaks, I'll do more driving and give more feedback.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Mickey, let us know how they do in the rain. :ity:

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry but I don't take it out in the rain, just not worth the detailing work when its over. That's what the daily driver is for =)

·
Registered
3,166 Posts
Mikey,

Come back again about the DR's. Next time I think I'm going to try them. So I'm real interested in your opinion, after you've had a little more time to feel them out.

Thanks,
Zrod

·
Registered
93 Posts
i run these tires as well..they do hold "ok" in the rain...but u can definitly tell that ur driving DR in the rain... car moves side to side over puddles and crap...

just be careful in the rain!!!
Aj

1 - 6 of 6 Posts