Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just reinstalled my SVO 30# injectors, 36# at 58psi. What a mistake with the Racetronix. The are physically shorter and don't fit well. Save your money, no refunds with them either. The SVO's can support a big range in HP. I'm happy again...........what was I thinking??????? Chalk it up to bad experience.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Thanks for the info :z:

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I installed those injectors and had no problems with the fit. After wrestling with the tune I got them perfect. I am at 487 RWHP (stock CID not blown or spraying)
And almost all cam surge gone now.

·
Registered
30 Posts
22655TD said:
I installed those injectors and had no problems with the fit. After wrestling with the tune I got them perfect. I am at 487 RWHP (stock CID not blown or spraying)
And almost all cam surge gone now.
Good stuff! :thumb:

Perhaps you can share some of what you did tuning wise with Todd and the readership here in order to get your tune to fall into place. ;)

·
Registered
2,127 Posts
I am self taught with LS1 Edit so I really am not a teacher. I do my own tuning after scanning with EFILive and then make small changes.
After I get it close to running ok. I then take it to a dyno and get it tuned using wideband sniffers and adjust the tables looking at the AFR graph. I also have the 90 mm FAST intake 90 mm TB which adds to the tune issue

·
Registered
30 Posts
22655TD said:
I am self taught with LS1 Edit so I really am not a teacher. I do my own tuning after scanning with EFILive and then make small changes.
After I get it close to running ok. I then take it to a dyno and get it tuned using wideband sniffers and adjust the tables looking at the AFR graph. I also have the 90 mm FAST intake 90 mm TB which adds to the tune issue
Thanks for the info. Looks like you just took your time getting it right and used the right tools to do the job. No rocket formula just good old elbow grease and patience.

http://www.z06vette.com/forums/showthread.php?t=77236&page=5

1 - 8 of 8 Posts