1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
:jammin: :jammin: :cheers:

·
Registered
1,423 Posts
Atta boy, Mike. Let us know when you hit print in the referenced article. Man would I like to hold on when you hit WOT. A dream come true someday.

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
Don't know yet, Mags. Probably not now because I don't think I can get the new clutch broke in before Friday.

Mike
Please let me know when you go, if you would. :thumb:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KCMAGS said:
Please let me know when you go, if you would. :thumb:
Mags, if I can't get out to the track on Friday, the next time you'll see me on the strip is a week from Saturday at the fest. I'm trailering it to BG and leaving KC late Sunday night.
You're going to the fest aren't you?

Mike

(I'd really like to get it out to the track one more time before I leave, but I really don't want to screw up this new clutch by not breaking it in properly)

·
Registered
2,126 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
Mags, if I can't get out to the track on Friday, the next time you'll see me on the strip is a week from Saturday at the fest. I'm trailering it to BG and leaving KC late Sunday night.
You're going to the fest aren't you?

Mike

(I'd really like to get it out to the track one more time before I leave, but I really don't want to screw up this new clutch by not breaking it in properly)
Yes, I'm heading out Thursday morning. I'm in the same boat with the clutch situation. I'm scheduled for a tune @ MC's Friday so I should be good to go. See you in BG.

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
KCMAGS said:
Yes, I'm heading out Thursday morning. I'm in the same boat with the clutch situation. I'm scheduled for a tune @ MC's Friday so I should be good to go. See you in BG.
Come on, you can swing leaving with the caravan on Tuesday. :drunken:

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
That's pretty cool. :coo:

·
Registered
2,843 Posts
:jammin: All Reet :jammin:

Peelin' Out
Ted :cheers: :usa:

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Can't wait to see that "LS1" motor Mike. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
GNX Guy said:
Can't wait to see that "LS1" motor Mike. :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:
:rofl: :rofl:

Yea Joe...there's probably a couple of other corrections needed there too. I use 100 octane (technically I guess that's "pump gas") and the magazine article they are refering to will be in Corvette Fever magazine, not Vette magazine.

Mike

·
Registered
5,190 Posts
MikesZ06 said:
:rofl: :rofl:

Yea Joe...there's probably a couple of other corrections needed there too. I use 100 octane (technically I guess that's "pump gas") and the magazine article they are refering to will be in Corvette Fever magazine, not Vette magazine.

Mike
Well Dang! Is it really your car? :lol:

·
21,382 Posts
Congrats on the write-up and future article Mike! It's nice to get recognized for your achievements from time to time! :cheers: :cheers:

·
Premium Member
10,998 Posts
Yeah I thought you started with an LS6 and then went Frankenstein on us? :cheers: :jammin:

1 - 20 of 30 Posts