Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Since I am moving I must sell the following parts: (I will email pictures for those who are serious):

1) OEM z06 wheels with Toyo Ra1's (275/40/17 & 305/35/18): The Toyo's have 40% of tread left on the outside edges and 50% of the tread in the middle and inside edges. The tires will last a long time. The wheels are in very good condition with very minor road rash. The wheels and tires were purchased in Feb 2005. $1,500

2) OEM z06 wheels with Kumho 710's (295/40/17 & 315/35/18). These tires have only 4 autocross runs on them. They are practically brand new. The wheels are in good condition with very minor road rash. The tires and wheels were purchased Feb 2005. $1,800

3) Hardbar with BK brackets for harness (will include a M&R latch belt). $350

4) IO port Racing videocamera mount. Fits roll bar and hardbar up to 2". $75

5) Custom sun shade for z06. This is a quality sun shade: $30

I prefer not to ship the wheels and would rather sell them with the tires. Either set would make a great road racing set of wheels. The 710s are the tire to have for autocross. My location is in Washington, DC. I am very close to northern virginia as well as Maryland. I can ship the Hardbar/bk brackets, the io port mount and the sunshade. The buyer pays shipping for the last 3 products.

Please email me at: [email protected]

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
If I have a hard time selling the tires with the wheels then I will sell them separately. I will let you know. Thanks for asking.

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
The following items are sold:

1) IO port video camera mount

2) Sun shade

Thanks!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts