Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I will have a limited supply of 1/16 th scale Z06 radio controlled cars and 1/18th scale auto lifts (may also have some 1/24 scale plastic models in Red and Yellow) with me at the Z06 Fest. I will not have a vendor space so you will have to track me down at the NCM or The Hampton/ Baymont parking lot at night. Only have a few of each left.

Z06 RADIO CONTROLLED CARS

This is a 1/16 scale Full function Radio Controlled Z06 They are only available in Millennium Yellow and Torch Red. They require 4 AA and 1 9 volt Battery.

Z06 Fest Price will be $30.00 each.

1/18th scale Diecast Auto Lifts

GMP 1/18 scale Diecast car lifts for sale

Have several available at a cost of $25.00 each. These are awesome. Car not included. Real working lift with 4 moving arms. Lift moves up and down.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Can't make it to the fest.. Can I order one anyway?

Chris

·
Registered
1,143 Posts
GNX Guy said:
I will have a limited supply of 1/16 th scale Z06 radio controlled cars and 1/18th scale auto lifts (may also have some 1/24 scale plastic models in Red and Yellow) with me at the Z06 Fest. I will not have a vendor space so you will have to track me down at the NCM or The Hampton/ Baymont parking lot at night. Only have a few of each left.

Z06 RADIO CONTROLLED CARS

This is a 1/16 scale Full function Radio Controlled Z06 They are only available in Millennium Yellow and Torch Red. They require 4 AA and 1 9 volt Battery.

Z06 Fest Price will be $30.00 each.

1/18th scale Diecast Auto Lifts

GMP 1/18 scale Diecast car lifts for sale

Have several available at a cost of $25.00 each. These are awesome. Car not included. Real working lift with 4 moving arms. Lift moves up and down.

Joe - Put me down please. Viper eater

1 - 4 of 4 Posts