Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6,149 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All, I have a radio that has been collecting dust in my storage unit for just about 4 years now. Bought it when I got my Vette and never installed it. I got it off E Bay and didn't know I needed an adapter to use it. (GMCRV1). Ok, so I am debating selling the radio or installing it, but, I am not so keen on the SINGLE DIN idea with so much wasted space around the radio.

Are there any CORVETTE radio housing mounts that have a slot for the single din radio and have that extra space utilized as a storage area for like, change or a cd, or wallet?

I think it would look like the radio housing opening would be far top or far bottom with the opposite side as the storage capacity area.

I have seen this design for other cars like Mazdas, Hondas, etc, but why not a Corvette?

Is there such a thing?

·
Registered
33 Posts
hey Juan Gonzalez can you post some more detailed pics of how they did that that looks really nice just some close up shots of how they modified the bezel
thanks

·
Registered
1,750 Posts
Sorry for the diversion... ...Juan, you a gonna make it out to the WinterFest at the end of the month? Be good to see ya again! :drunken:

1 - 4 of 4 Posts