Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have been looking forward to the ECS Show & Go this coming saturday at Englishtown for quite some time now. They are predicting rain all weekend this weekend and was wondering when the rain date was, assuming one is scheduled. Does anyone know when that is? Please let me know.

·
Registered
292 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
oh, I hope it is. I was just going on what weather.com said, and they said scattered thunderstorms for fri, sat, and sun in Englishtown. I hope it is nice though as I am looking forward to the event.

·
Registered
419 Posts
Tom, you heading down? Friend of mine said he wants to go, either way Ill be down there and racing..

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
TheAngryTiTTy said:
Tom, you heading down? Friend of mine said he wants to go, either way Ill be down there and racing..
It will be great to see you again. :thumb: Did you get the header pipe fixed?

Don

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
TheAngryTiTTy said:

Yes, I'll be there.... Going to probably head down early and meet Rob for some Grub... :D

·
Registered
5,754 Posts
Tom Fuscaldo said:
Bill, Are you coming down?
Not this weekend. Our town is having it's Jamboree. Town will be very crowded and people will need ice cream. I will be selling ice cream, soda and cotton candy via a push cart. :jawdrop:

·
Registered
419 Posts
happy birthday don... no the header isn't fixed.. I found a shop near my house and im going to stop by this week so they can look at it and figure out what needs to be done.. hopefully they have better news then what ive already been told..

·
Registered
1,648 Posts
dammit, I ain't goin saturday too, I'm already there monday for gm high tech performance's shootout of stock GM cars on a track rental racing the vette. On sunday I'm probably going to watch (if not I might bring the truck) the no time racing (all the local street racers from ehre organized it......lots of crazy outlaw 'street' cars.) and now you guys are trying to twist my arm to be there saturday too.....urgh...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts