Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
To see pictures of Big Blues' Polished Magnuson Intercooled Supercharger, :coo: and other secret fine points on winning car shows go to:

EDITED BY GNX GUY

Sorry no links to non supporting vendors. Please have them contact JC if they would like to become a supporting vendor

You will have to get permission from the moderator to see the "Babes, Banners and Vettes" ;) under the "Misc" section. You must be over 18 to see what is under Big Blues' hood. :zboobie:

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Do you think you could make it a little more complicated? :bang: :-? :zboobie: :screwy: :blush: :rofl:

·
Registered
3,905 Posts
Sanford,

I love your car I think it is Awsome :jammin:

But you couldn't pay me enough money to have to go there to see it :puke:

Kat

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Let me help...

Some photos from the gentlemen who owns this carb legal intercooled magnuson supercharged Z06. Stock manifold beast! Thanks for the information on your satisfaction of the intercooled magnuson....with stock headers.

You guys need to check these photos of his car out!

Any photos of the hood closed? if so email them to me and I'll post them up...(not that the ladies are beautiful...its just that I'm curious how the car looks as your driving down the road..

TIA

PICTURE REMOVED BY GNX GUY
(You should know better than that)

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
is the wing for having lunch on like a picnic table at the track.. is a biggen..
speaking of biggens.. nice mural..
wow..

crossflags.com is a little complicated to navigate.. and put up with

nice car

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
wvphoto said:
is the wing for having lunch on like a picnic table at the track.. is a biggen..
speaking of biggens.. nice mural..
wow..

crossflags.com is a little complicated to navigate.. and put up with

nice car
Just out of curiosity...why is it hard to navigate? Try this link:

LINK REMOVED BY GNX GUY

Let me know as I'm a moderator over there so I'd appreciate the insight.

Cool photos of the magnuson intercooled supercharger w/o headers and I'm glad you guys are enjoying them.

Here's one for those with a sense of humor:

JOB APPLICATION

I know all of the boys will appreciate this one.
heehee

Keep reading to the bottom of the page.. . . . . . . .
Deer Sir,

I waunt to apply for the secritary job what I saw in the paper. I can Type real quik wit one finggar and do sum a counting.

I think I am good on the phone and no I am a pepole person, Pepole really seam to respond to me well.

I´m lookin for a Jobb as a secritary but it musent be to complicaited.

I no my spelling is not to good but find that I Offen can get a job thru my persinalety. My salerery is open so we can discus wat you want to pay me and wat you think that I am werth,

I can start imeditely. Thank you in advanse fore yore anser.

hopifuly Yore best aplicant so farr.

Sinseerly,

Peggy May Starlings

PS : Because my resimay is a bit short - below is a pickture of me taken at my last jobb.

PICTURE REMOVED BY GNX GUY

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SITES GUIDELINES CALL ME AT 630-707-0200 AND I'LL BE HAPPY TO EXPLAINT THEM AGAIN TO YOU.

Employer's response:....

Dear Peggy May,

It's OK honey, we've got spell check

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Nice Ride :blush:

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sorry I didn't want to offend anyone so the "mural" under the hood was posted by JB on CrossedFlags.com. It's not hard to navigate.........you just have to get permission to view the "Babes". It is not for the entire family. For those MATURE enough you may check it out. This is not Europe or the French Riviera I understand. This is America .........Freedom to view what you want etc. Sorry somethings on this site are "CENSORED". That is a shame, but it is not my web site and I don't make the rules ...........I just follow them.

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
Joe, aka GNX guy...PICTURE REMOVED BY GNX GUY

IF YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND THE SITES GUIDELINES CALL ME AT xxx-xxx-xxxx AND I'LL BE HAPPY TO EXPLAIN THEM AGAIN TO YOU.

Originally this morning as I first read this thread, I was hestitant to post these photos at this site as I hope I've been a well respected member at many sites inclusive of this one. It was only when one of the members here mentioned that they had trouble navigating the original hosting site that at first I thought maybe a copy and paste maybe in order.

At that moment I also thought to add some levity as well so no one would take any of these scantially clad beauties too seriously...(guess it only added fuel to the fire) In the end....

Sanfords car although very advant guard..(sp) is something very unique and something many might find interesting so thats why I put forth the effort.

I apologize for causing any difficulties and appreciate your candor and openness(sp) It is with great respect to you, the members here and this site that my apology goes out to.

Thank you and have a nice evening.

JB

·
Registered
5,442 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Each one of us can decide how they want to mod their cars or not. JB was only posting what is under Big Blues' hood for those who might want to see a little creativity along with the finer points of car modifications. Some like vanilla ice cream and some of us prefer chocolate ice cream. Can't we all respect one another's choices? I believe JB was only trying to help those who might have had trouble "navigating" the other site. Now I'm sure we all have better things to do................I'm also sorry Big Blue might have offended some people. For those who appreciate air brush art work will understand why Big Blue is the most photographed car at any car show he is entered in.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts