Issue was I never had the opportunity to even be told I was the huge offender!! That is what hurts the most period. I did nothing to deserve having my screen name removed.
How do you think this makes me feel, I am huge Corvette Fan, let alone racer, campaigning a Z-06 this year, I enjoy sharing information, and helping others... and to be treated like a 15 year old kid... trying to cause problems.
PS... I deleted the other threads... since we are communicating here... Oops... N4C5S already did... But I agree.. I was going to do the same...
[This message has been edited by Dave S #2 (edited 02-07-2001).]
I have deleted the other 2 posts as they are exact copies of this one. I'll let this one ride but a couple things for the record.
1. I really don't care who you are. I did not build this site for Dave S., I built it for people who want to exchange information.
2. The Survivor site (I have no affilitation with CBS) has given me no money and is irrelevant to this discussion.
3. If you wish to pay my bills (which amount to far more than $25), I'll be more than happy to accept.
4. If you wish to put in the time and effort to pull this off on your own and think you could do it better, I'll be happy to help get you started.
5. Not one penny has ever been received by me or this site from anyone. It's not about money.
Now I understand the Survivor comment above.
Just FYI, the Survivor site is one that my team is building ot raise revenue to pay for this one. It's not an ad for CBS, its my own site to keep this one ad-free.
[This message has been edited by N4C5S (edited 02-07-2001).]
MI... I don't know who you are... my site exists... just click on the link... or type in www.sccaforums.com It works for me.
I have been in the chat trying to sort everything with JC, and Frank...
I spammed (as you wish to call it) because I was upset with being deleteted for a disagreement... I didn't start the thread, nor was I the first to disagree... maybe you didn't read it... Why would I bring up something privately, when JC posted the Topic??
------------------ Carl V. *****Authorized Zaino Distributor*****
Huntingdon Valley, PA.** 2000 Magnetic Red Convertible **
** Corvette Club of Delaware Valley ** www.hcvind.com
E-Mail: [email protected]