1K views 16 replies 8 participants last post by  N4C5S 
#1 ·
Edited, has been taken offline. Thanks for your time N4C5S

Dave Schotz
------------------

[This message has been edited by Dave S #2 (edited 02-07-2001).]

Discussion starter · #6 ·
Frank, No, I don't disagree...

Issue was I never had the opportunity to even be told I was the huge offender!! That is what hurts the most period. I did nothing to deserve having my screen name removed.

How do you think this makes me feel, I am huge Corvette Fan, let alone racer, campaigning a Z-06 this year, I enjoy sharing information, and helping others... and to be treated like a 15 year old kid... trying to cause problems.

PS... I deleted the other threads... since we are communicating here... Oops... N4C5S already did... But I agree.. I was going to do the same...
Dave

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dave S #2 (edited 02-07-2001).]

Discussion starter · #10 ·
MI... I don't know who you are... my site exists... just click on the link... or type in www.sccaforums.com It works for me.

I have been in the chat trying to sort everything with JC, and Frank...

I spammed (as you wish to call it) because I was upset with being deleteted for a disagreement... I didn't start the thread, nor was I the first to disagree... maybe you didn't read it... Why would I bring up something privately, when JC posted the Topic??

Try clicking on this again... the site is real...
www.sccaforums.com

------------------

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.