#2 ·

------------------
'73 Silver Roadster -gone
'89 Red Coupe -gone
'01 Quicksilver Z06 -coming (YEEEHAAAA)
'01 SLK320 Silver 6-Speed -Wife's vert/coupe

#5 ·
Dave,

All we ask is that the vendors post a link to their store with details and pricing of their product...do you really think that is unreasonable??

------------------
Frank Calmes Quicksilver 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, B&B PRT's with Speedway Tips, Ripper Shifter with Momo Knob, Chrome Z06 Wheels

Sherylann Calmes Black 2001 Z06
Vortex Rammer & Power Duct, Chrome Z06 Wheels

f-calmes@worldnet.att.net

#6 ·
Frank, No, I don't disagree...

Issue was I never had the opportunity to even be told I was the huge offender!! That is what hurts the most period. I did nothing to deserve having my screen name removed.

How do you think this makes me feel, I am huge Corvette Fan, let alone racer, campaigning a Z-06 this year, I enjoy sharing information, and helping others... and to be treated like a 15 year old kid... trying to cause problems.

PS... I deleted the other threads... since we are communicating here... Oops... N4C5S already did... But I agree.. I was going to do the same...
Dave

------------------

[This message has been edited by Dave S #2 (edited 02-07-2001).]

#7 ·
I have deleted the other 2 posts as they are exact copies of this one. I'll let this one ride but a couple things for the record.

1. I really don't care who you are. I did not build this site for Dave S., I built it for people who want to exchange information.

2. The Survivor site (I have no affilitation with CBS) has given me no money and is irrelevant to this discussion.

3. If you wish to pay my bills (which amount to far more than $25), I'll be more than happy to accept.

4. If you wish to put in the time and effort to pull this off on your own and think you could do it better, I'll be happy to help get you started.

5. Not one penny has ever been received by me or this site from anyone. It's not about money.

(edited)
Now I understand the Survivor comment above.
Just FYI, the Survivor site is one that my team is building ot raise revenue to pay for this one. It's not an ad for CBS, its my own site to keep this one ad-free.

JC

[This message has been edited by N4C5S (edited 02-07-2001).]

G
#9 ·
I personally find "special deal", and price after price posts tiring. I don't mind spending dough when I feel it's worth it either.

What I really don't mind is trying to act accordingly when I'm in someone else's house.

It's a great site, built by a guy with enthusiasm for the great car. What I'm glad it isn't is a department store narrowcast to a ripe audience.

There are mechandising site out there, most know how to find them. What's the big deal about following a very "do-able" request.

If somebody gets a great deal, say you got a great deal... is it that important to go into the cost particulars here, rather than by e-mail or direct with the merchant about the amount?

------------------
1fastdog 2K FRC
12.77@112.71

[This message has been edited by 1fastdog (edited 02-07-2001).]

#10 ·
MI... I don't know who you are... my site exists... just click on the link... or type in www.sccaforums.com It works for me.

I have been in the chat trying to sort everything with JC, and Frank...

I spammed (as you wish to call it) because I was upset with being deleteted for a disagreement... I didn't start the thread, nor was I the first to disagree... maybe you didn't read it... Why would I bring up something privately, when JC posted the Topic??

Try clicking on this again... the site is real...
www.sccaforums.com

------------------

#11 ·
Dave,

Sorry if it was insulting. When I went to www.sccaforums.com The first time three times it continued to return only "this site has been registered."

However, I tried from your post on the corvetteforum and it worked. That's why I jumped back over here to say. I was wrong about the site being bogus. My apologies.

Original post has been deleted by MiZ06.

------------------
T/R Z06 with Red/Black Interior.
Halltech Titanium TRIC, Red Kevlar/Black CF Magic

[This message has been edited by MiZ06 (edited 02-08-2001).]

#15 ·
You guys cut this out right now.
I just read the entire thread and it reads like newbie me asking you veteran Z06 drivers a newbie question. You guys are bigger than this. IMHO:

1. We are guests here.
2. We can have fun here if we remember that.
3. Please keep the rules out front so I don't piss you off and get kicked out. I am NOT ready to start another Z06 site.

------------------
Red Z06
24Jan01

#16 ·
JC:

you might want to lock this thread. It doesnt seen to be going anywhere, and may be all taken care of.

------------------

Quicksilver Z06

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.