Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As you all know, we need banners! So, since our favorite, best, most caring forum Z06 vendor (with below MSRP pricing and 6 week delivery) is selling Z's like icewater to people in hell, ask him to have some banners printed for the forum!!!

Please email Rick Daniel and ask him nicely for our new banners!!!

Don't wait, do it now :)

Thanks,

JC

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
Will these banners have the new logo on it, or look like the ones that have seen before????

chris

·
Registered
4,024 Posts
N4C5S said:
The new banners (whoever buys them) will be white with the logo....The Frankenbanners are now a limited collectors item :)

JC
JC send me something in a email that shows what we want in these banners. I got that they are white 4" x 4' but I dont have anything about the logo. I assume that they will have the logo and the web address on them. What color will the print and logo be.:grin:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
They will look just like the logo up top, same colors on white vinyl.....nothing else, just the logo.....

I don't have a copy of the logo here at work, but I can send it tonight if you need it......

Thanks for checking on this for us Rick (who sells Z's for $981 under MSRP with a 6 week delivery)

:)

JC

1 - 15 of 15 Posts