Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
What can I say Brian your good. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brian where is my shift light? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Aw, man - totally slipped my mind, Tom. Let me get back on that one. The headlight kit has been extremely popular so far, and it's not even released yet.

I, too, would like a shift light with a quick disconnect so you can take it out until you need it.

Back to the drawing board /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Can you link my three sites on your links page? I'd appreciate that!

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
You and thousands of other Z owners. But don't fret - I just spoke to my graphics guy who did the Photoshop hack job on the car in the April Fool's joke page, and he swears that the C5 Registry used his car - so that may NOT be the new color after all.

Stay tuned...

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

On 2001-04-04 02:02, Redshift spewed forth this drivel:
Can you link my three sites on your links page? I'd appreciate that!
Got 2 of them don't know the 3rd

·
Registered
391 Posts
test

·
Registered
391 Posts
test

·
Registered
391 Posts
test

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
I am very excited about the "For Real, No Joke," electron blue color. With that said, I have checked out a post made on the C5 Registry Net about the "2002 Corvette Highlights." That piece had an asterisk under the color Z06 picture that said it was computer generated. So, I, for one am going to wait until I physically see and touch a GM supplied "Electron Blue" painted Corvette and/or body segment. Then I will decide whether or not I like electron blue.
BTW, thinking back at the hype of the "New Millennium Yellow" color before it was officially released...The C5 Registry had a painted fender at the birthday bash and it was available for attendees to see and feel. This year's birthday bash is in 15 days!!!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif anxiously awaiting electron blue!

J

·
0 Posts
I"m hoping its more like the Admiral Blue..from the Grand sport..

PS..I saw the Chrome ZO6 rims yesterday! Very sharp.

·
Registered
680 Posts
Everybody Knows That ALL Corvettes are BLACK....or is it that "other" color...na, it's Black /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

1 - 19 of 19 Posts