Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Don't need any pitty but I want some anyway.
I wanted a Torch Red Z and 2 weeks ago I got it from the same dealer I had gotten my Black one. Last Thursday I went in for a stress test and it didn't go as planned. They did a double bypass right then. Now the bad news --I can't drive for a month. Any you docs out here have any good, quick fixes I'm all ears.
This is going to be as bad as waiting for the delivery, maybe worst as I know what this machine is all about.
Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
107 Posts
Tony,
It's probably the color of your car that did you in! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Ok, the bad news is you can't drive the car for a while....

The really good news is, you'll be around to drive it a lot longer! Keep the spirits up.... health is #1.....vette is #2 (I think) /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Tony,

At least you are here with us, Bro!! As much as we love our Zs, the health thingy is #1. Best of luck in your recovery!! You will be tearing up the streets in no time!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
12 Posts
I think the best thing you could do is work on the cars that you have. You could put a few go-fast parts or just make it look real sharp. Another thing you could do is research places to cruise to when you can drive!!

·
Registered
528 Posts
Tony,

Its always good to see a fellow Z owner from PA. I know its gonna be hard to not drive the Z, but knowing you will be able to drive in a month should help......

You could always use this time to apply several coats of Zaino. That would be very good therapy. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
266 Posts
Tony:

What the others said. It's always good to be around to enjoy the car.

I was formally from Reading, PA.

The Best to You!

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Tony:

So glad to hear they fixed you up. My father in law went thru a triple bypass three weeks ago, and is also chomping on the bit waiting to drive again....take it easy, rest, and do what the Docs say.

I have been on a medical disability from work for over a year now due to diagnosis/successfull treatment of leukemia. I was Vet-less for 6 months and unable to drive any car for 4 months! But, you know what? I dreamed and planned about my next Vet every day, and am now the happy owner of a Torch Red Z06 and enjoyin' every day! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

X off those days on your calendar and keep your chin up! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Guys,
I do appriciate the ideas and support.
Yea I'll behave and plan and rub on and rub off.
Again Thanks,
Tony

·
Registered
391 Posts
You should think of it this way. If you subtract the hours that you eat, sleep, love, watch the TV, rainy days, etc....

You probably only have about 5 or 6 days of time when you could actually be driving. Thats not so bad.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts