Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anyone tried the 3-D rear bumper emblem sets that Ecklers sales? If so, what is your opinion on them? I am considering a chrome set for my black 02 Z06. They look great in the magazine. Thanks for the advice!

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
I saw a chrome set on the rear of a Gray Coupe. Looked good IMHO. I think they will look good on your car. Come to think of it I need a set. Front and rear.

D.J.

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Mine fell off the car after a short period of time. Maybe too much Zaino, I don't know. They stick to the fridge really good, but not on my car.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Here is a pick on of my car with the letters. I didn't get them at Ecklers and I have not had a problem with them staying on.

·
Registered
1,379 Posts
Thanks for the complement Jared. I picked mine up at Corvette Garage which is a supporting vendor. Just make sure you clean all the wax off were the letters go and you should not have a problem.

·
Registered
2,888 Posts
i honestly think that all those inserts ...especially in gold.. are some of the worst looking things ive ever seen.

·
Registered
2,375 Posts
phantasms said:
i honestly think that all those inserts ...especially in gold.. are some of the worst looking things ive ever seen.
Gold. To much bling for me. Stick with stainless, chrome or carbon fiber.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Roger that on the gold being too much bling. I do like the chrome or stainless on black though. Thanks again!

·
Registered
573 Posts
I got mine at ecklers carbon fiber i love them on my black z
:yeadog:

·
Registered
19,096 Posts

Here's a pic of the self-stick letters on mine. Very satisified with them.

Zipster :z: :z:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts