Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone put a rear spoiler for their Z ? If so, where can I get one? Just like the C5-R race car.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
They got them!

Breathless Performance Products, Inc.

This has been on my mind for months.

:cool:

Attachments

·
Registered
1,028 Posts
1fastdog has one similar to the specter werks rear end, but it doesn't require replacing the whole back panel.

He put some pics up a while back. Try a search.

chris

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
I have the same spoiler that 1fastdog has on my EB Z. I got it from West Coast Corvettes. It looks great and really sets the car apart from other C-5s. It looks like it could have been a factory part.

·
Registered
2,187 Posts
z06175mph said:
Z06Tom,

Do you have a picture that you can post for us to c?
I just got it put on and don't have any pictures yet. I'll take some next week and post them.

·
Registered
4,392 Posts
fyrcaptain said:
Baron,
No No No PLEASE NO:puke:
Not even painted yellow? No, i'm not. But I do like thinking about it!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,384 Posts
HAIL YEAH!

Baron said:

Not even painted yellow? No, i'm not. But I do like thinking about it!

Baron,
If mine had THAT bodywork and no decals, HAIL YES!!!!!:D

·
Banned
51 Posts
If you are going to put on a wing (not a spoiler) like on the C5R or C6R please spend the grand and buy a functional one. Do not put one of those fake ricer wings on your car. BTW a spoiler comes up off of the body like NASCAR uses. A wing sits up higher to catch more air to create more downforce.

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
If you are going to put on a wing (not a spoiler) like on the C5R or C6R please spend the grand and buy a functional one. Do not put one of those fake ricer wings on your car. BTW a spoiler comes up off of the body like NASCAR uses. A wing sits up higher to catch more air to create more downforce.
I suspect the original poster has already made up his mind about the spoiler by now....since this thread is 11 years old :screwy: :screwy:

Mike

1 - 15 of 15 Posts