Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
230 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My 2001 Z is in storage for another month or so. I've received around 5 recall letters, so I suppose I should take it in when I get the car out. Will the computer have any problems relearning the curves with this set-up? Everything else is stock, including no CAGS defeat. Thanks for any suggestions.

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
Everything will be fine if you have the recall performed. :cheers:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
No, you shouldn't have any issues with that. Those are simple air flow mods and the computer will relearn those fine. Go ahead and have the recall done if you are going to do it. Then, if you plan on doing other mods, get those mods done and then have it retuned to optimize for the mods. You can also get the cags turned off along with set the fan turn on/off, air/fuel ratio and a few other of the selections.

junior said:
My 2001 Z is in storage for another month or so. I've received around 5 recall letters, so I suppose I should take it in when I get the car out. Will the computer have any problems relearning the curves with this set-up? Everything else is stock, including no CAGS defeat. Thanks for any suggestions.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts