Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am so excited to be back in a C5, but this time I've got a blower underneath the hood! :yeadog: The magnuson sounds so awesome!!! Thanks for the great deal KillerVette.
Minuteman transport picked up the car in South Carolina and 14 days later it was delivered right down the street from my house. The transport had to unload a classic Porsche and a nice 308 Ferrari to get my Z out. In this first pic you can see them in the background parked next to my Toyota.

http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/DCP_2185.JPG

http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/DCP_2178.JPG

http://webpages.charter.net/bobs97c5/DCP_2179.JPG

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
Beautiful car, congrats. Look like it was well-loved, and will be appreciated by it's new owner.

·
Registered
5,333 Posts
Congrats on the new ride. You're gonna love that Maggie! :thumb:

Charlie

·
Registered
1,391 Posts
Wow, sweet car. Needs to be lowered... :lol:

·
Registered
46 Posts
Great looking ride man!! Makes me sad I had to sell mine a week ago. :(

Ahh, oh well, I'll be getting another this fall :)

·
Registered
399 Posts
Nice, I saw that car at the dragstrip here in SC, it hauls and is in great shape!

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
scotts said:
Wow, sweet car. Needs to be lowered... :lol:
Ha Ha. Yes it was very low when I recieved it yesterday. My friend helped me raise it back up about an inch last night so that I could avoid scraping going into our parking garage at work. It looks much nicer now IMO.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
injuner said:
Nice, I saw that car at the dragstrip here in SC, it hauls and is in great shape!

Yes it is quite quick, but I still can't keep up with my buddies 03 Z with a ATI super charger. He's putting down 560rwhp.

·
Registered
143 Posts
BOB, I want to ship my car in an enclosed truck. I noticed from the pics your posted that you've used an enclosed shipping as well. How much did it cost you and how did you like the transporter services? Do you have their phone number or website URL?

By the way, those rims looks awfully good man!

·
Registered
8,152 Posts
BOBS97C5 said:
I am so excited to be back in a C5, but this time I've got a blower underneath the hood! :yeadog: The magnuson sounds so awesome!!! Thanks for the great deal KillerVette.
Minuteman transport picked up the car in South Carolina and 14 days later it was delivered right down the street from my house. The transport had to unload a classic Porsche and a nice 308 Ferrari to get my Z out. In this first pic you can see them in the background parked next to my Toyota.
Congrats on the ride. I noticed your exhaust looks like a chambered muffler. What exhaust is that?

Alex

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
ZO6 AL-X said:
Congrats on the ride. I noticed your exhaust looks like a chambered muffler. What exhaust is that?

Alex
That is the cat back chambered exhaust from Stainless works. It sounds sweet. Louder than mufflers, but not as carzy as straight pipes. I removed the chambered exhaust and installed some Borla Stingers quad-tip (round) tonight in hopes that this time I will pass the noise test when I go for emissions testing. I failed emissions earlier today, but only because my car was 99Db loud and the limit is 93Db. I will likely be selling my stainless works chambered cat back, so let me know if you might be interested.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hitman1 said:
BOB, I want to ship my car in an enclosed truck. I noticed from the pics your posted that you've used an enclosed shipping as well. How much did it cost you and how did you like the transporter services? Do you have their phone number or website URL?

By the way, those rims looks awfully good man!
Minuteman Transport
7350 County Rd 557
Polk City Florida 33868
800-780-1351
George Davis

It was shipped from South Carolina to Oregon. George was great to work with. The guy who delivered my car owns his own truck and contracts out to Minuteman. He was very nice, great communication, and my car was delivered quicker than other transports could do. Since my car was going from coast to coast, it got the top front spot.

·
Registered
291 Posts
What kind of rims are those and what sizes?? Also are they heavier then our stock rims or what??? THANKS< Dr.Bigg NICE CAR.

·
Registered
92 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Dr.Bigg said:
What kind of rims are those and what sizes?? Also are they heavier then our stock rims or what??? THANKS< Dr.Bigg NICE CAR.
CCW 505as with Pirellis 19x11 rears and 19x10 fronts

1 - 20 of 21 Posts