Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,108 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I invited a group of guys from our Casual Corvette Club to join us here on our forum.

Keep an eye open for new faces and let's make 'em feel right at home... /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Frank or JC... got any extra business cards? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
0 Posts
Chris,

JC is working on the cards. Thanks for the help and bringing in new members!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Chris!

Great news! Let's keep going, and going, and going.

The Eveready Bunny, oops, I mean

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
We are a few steps closer to cards....

Here is the progress so far:

I have completed the final logo! WooHoo....
We've designed the main page and subpages.
I have the main page BUILT and running with the database....yea!
Subpage database template almost complete!

Remaining:

Integrate all of the subpages (ugh! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif
Break the registry into 01/02, this required some mods to the database, which is complete, now its just the front end.
Hacking the forum into the new look, this is gonna suck! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

Ship off final logos to printer for cards and ???? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I know this has taken forever, but it's a step we have to make in order for the forum to scale with our growth....

And we're finally getting rid of that top navigation everyone complains about!!!

We're almost there!!!

JC

·
Registered
0 Posts
JC burns the midnight oil again. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Thanks JC!! Your behind the scenes hard work is greatly appreciated!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif Without you, this forum wouldn't exist.

Give a cheer for JC!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
No, thank you guys for being patient. I know it's hard when you can't see anything going on but it's like the proverbial duck, calm on the surface, but swimming like mad below water /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

I'll be posting a secret link to a sneak preview tomorrow night for those that can't wait to see the entire site flipped....but you'll have to work for it /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
JC:

Great news, thanks for the update!

Zippy /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Thanks for all your midnight oil JC. You have made this site addictive! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
906 Posts
Ditto.

Can you believe that I am checking this site at 3 am on Wednesday. /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_rolleyes.gif

3 more hours and I will be in the Z, and off to work.

·
Registered
4,151 Posts
JC, secret link? You mean I gotta put on a Sherlock Holmes hat? Now I have to think up another excuse why I couldn't find something on the forum /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif

Vince

1 - 13 of 13 Posts