1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Registered
17,744 Posts
To nice to be in the rain :screwy:

·
Premium Member
5,276 Posts
Might be the same person that leaked the original pics.. ;)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
RC45 said:
Might be the same person that leaked the original pics.. ;)
Leak ... :screwy: if GM is trying to hide that car outside of the NCM ... then GM is stupid ... I think someone that was there just snapped some pics ... if GM is still concerned about pics ... they are blazing idiots and wasting their time since they have already unveiled the pics.

The only thing that GM may need to hide is the true HP of the final engine .. it would be cool if they publically say 500HP and end up selling a 525-550HP in the end ... (most likely a 2007-08 feature)

·
Registered
3,040 Posts
THRAND said:
IT LOOKS LIKE IT HAS A MUD FLAP/ FENDER FLARE ON THE REAR QUARTER ?????? :eek:
If you've spent anytime on a road course, you would totally appreciate those. Integrated blacked out flair to prevent the inevitable paint chips and damage that comes from tracking. One more thing I feel they did right with this car.

·
Registered
96 Posts
I wish they had put the rear brake duck lower. I think it would have been a cleaner look. The front is so big compared to the rear, it looks out of balance.

Nice Pic. Steve

·
Registered
126 Posts
Looks like it was just out in some rain. Wonder if they are quality testing to see if it leaks water inside. :D

·
Registered
18,357 Posts
NewVetteLover said:
I thought you liked LeMans Blue ...
I do like LB. That is what I'm driving now. My C6Z is tentatively written up as Black but I have until the day they transmit by wire to change my options. :p

·
Registered
9,957 Posts
The red Z06 C6 is sharp but black or silver would be the way I'd like to go when the time is right...

Black hides all the wheel house flares nicely...

Silver accents it...

The red brings them to your attention in a not so flattering way...(at least from these photos on a rainy day)

JMO

·
Registered
7,548 Posts
Steve Eguina said:
I wish they had put the rear brake duck lower. I think it would have been a cleaner look. The front is so big compared to the rear, it looks out of balance.

Nice Pic. Steve

I agree...they look funny being different sizes. At the very least move the rear lower. :yeadog:

1 - 20 of 46 Posts