Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You guys talked and talked about mods so I took a big risk and ordered the black colored (white reflective) letters for the back only of my Mellinium Yellow Z. I really like it. The rear has been called large looking by critics, and, while I disagree, the letters really give it a really nice breakup of the subtle Corvette embossed on the back. I will take a pic of it at night to see how it looks with light on it. In the meantime, here is what sold me from the vendor add. The letters went on in about 6 min 21 seconds give or take. Whaddaya think?

·
Registered
528 Posts
I like the look. I've been thinking about getting letters for mine also. I wondered how they would look on MY. Now I know.
Thanks..../phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

Mark

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Gee, I wonder who's beautiful car that is in the picture /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif

Everyone who purchases the reflective letters (me included, but I did get mine for free - disclaimer) is impressed with them. I have them in the front also.

http://www.c5forum.com/
http://www.c5store.com/
Yellow/Black '00 Coupe
12.6 @ 115 MPH (2.14 60' time)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Will they hold up over time? I was thinking that red letters would look great on my Blk/torch Z to "tie" everything together, but was concerned that they would not endure washing and zaino over time. Has anyone had these on for a couple of years?? How do they still look??

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My wife used to work for National Screen Printers and the particular vinyl product they sent has lasted for over 10 years on a sign she made for a business.

·
Registered
906 Posts
Looks hot. Anybody put 'em on QS??? Lets see a pic!!

·
Registered
2,521 Posts
Yes, they hold up well over time. But here's the catch - even if they don't, they are guaranteed for LIFE. If something happens, the manufacturer replaces them for life. We've been selling them for years, and have only had probably less than one tenth of one percent of people ever have a problem with them.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Wow! I went out and shone a spotlight on the back of my Z06 and it is the brighter than I could have hoped. I loaned my digital camera out but here is a sample pic on a red vette until I can replace it and it doesn't begin to capture the effect of the actual reflection. It is dramatic.

·
Registered
345 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
The have many colors to choose from. I would, or course use black (reflecting white) on QS. You can get an idea how it looks if you just do a couple of letters in Magic Marker (posted on April fools morning).

I liked the look so much on the rear that I bought the front lettering last week as well since we don't have front licenses here in the heart of Dixie.

They went on even faster and really look sharp. PLUS the Corvette Store is a supporting vendor (we need to purchase from our vendors when we can) and Brian aka Redshift (besides being a nice guy to deal with)picks up the shipping for free. So far this is my least costly, most noticeable, appearance mod...... go for it. Click his banner and then exterior to see $$ and colors.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Are the letters 3 dimentional or just stickers. I ordered some really nice eurathane ones from RK Sport but they didn't fit as well as the ones for my Camaro SS.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts