Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As most of you know, neither Frank nor myself can personally attend every event across the country (though we're gonna give it our damndest :)

But, we're looking for candidates to volunteer to help organize and provide a presence at events and possibly organize some get togethers for racing, cruising, etc.......

If you are interested in this, please reply to this thread and state what region you desire to represent.

Thanks!

JC

·
Registered
878 Posts
JC / Frank,

I'd be happy to help in S. Cal when ever I can. :D
Just let me know what I can do.. Dealer called today, said my Z should arrive by Monday, so I will be official next week. :D

Looks like I'll be headed up to see Jim @ Halltech real soon.

Noah

·
Registered
151 Posts
Southern New York/Northern New Jersey :cheers:

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
South Florida is covered, but.....

anybody in the area is welcome to help or share in the responsibilities . We have a great group down here and I would like to plan some local events in the coming months. A couple of cruises, dyno day and a Moroso get together are some of my thoughts. FUBU69/Les btw A couple of Friday eves a month I visit the weekly Towers Shoppes Car event on University Drive in Davie [corner of 595 and University]. Either send me a PM or e-mail me a day or 2 in advance of a Friday and we can hook up. [email protected] :)

·
Premium Member
4,231 Posts
I've got Chicago area covered

Joe

H

·
0 Posts
thx2.net said:
JC / Frank,

I'd be happy to help in S. Cal when ever I can. :D
Just let me know what I can do.. Dealer called today, said my Z should arrive by Monday, so I will be official next week. :D

Looks like I'll be headed up to see Jim @ Halltech real soon.

Noah
We're waiting and ready.

Jim

·
Banned
7,033 Posts
Florida is HUGE!!!

Since Florida is a huge Vette state we need some northern reps. Muckster and ZEE06 , where are you guys? ( hint hint) Fubu/Les ;) btw Orlando rep as well! :cool:

·
Registered
1,311 Posts
N4C5S said:
All these responses are great!

Stay tuned for more details!

JC
I'm with you JC if I can get a vette soon :)

·
Registered
61 Posts
I should be getting enough spare time the first of next year to help out. I would be more than happy to assist the northern Alabama / southern Tennessee area (that is if anything comes to this area :D ). I would be surprised if I couldn't help after the first of the year.

Eric

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Eastern Mass, NH, Vermont, Maine, Rhode Island, I'm here to help you JC/Frank...

Mark

1 - 20 of 44 Posts