Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please note that the sections above are open, but remember, for large events or national events post them here, not in the subforums.

The subforums are only for events that are smaller groups, ie, Z06Vette.com'ers dyno day or something of that nature.

Enjoy.......

JC

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
JC:

You are my computer hero!!!! When I grow up :)lol: ) I want to know half as much as you do, so that I can use this here kumputer thingee to it's max!

Thanks from all of us who enjoy your hard work and dedicated effort to continually improve this site! Frank, you are most definitely included in that "Thanks!"

The 'ole Zipster :z: :z:

·
Registered
1,140 Posts
I just saw it for the first time. It is very nice JC...

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Frank:

Mrs Zippy said "Hang on Frank, you're going to have a looooong life!" :lol:

Zip :z: :z:

·
Registered
3,972 Posts
Hey Zippy; don't let it get you down. I have a couple of years on ya and I know just how you feel. Somewhere along the line I came up short on this puter stuff. When I get my pictures took I'm going to give it the old college try on hosting, posting, scanning, sizing, cropping, mailing and whatever else I have to do to make it go. :( :eek: :) :D

Pat

·
Registered
6,273 Posts
Don't feel bad Zippy ...

Okay I'll teach you how to post a picture if you teach me to heel and toe down-shift. Each of us has it in one area and not in others.

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
Nice JC! I don't suspect there will be much action in the midwest region for a while.... TOO DAMN COLD :roll: ... although Chevy Vettefest is coming up.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts