Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We now have about one percent of all the FRCs made on the registry. It seems to me that it would be cool to have an identifier, as a member of the only FRC registry that counts.
:cheers:

Anyone interested in a window sticker for the FRC Registry? Might be kind of cool and I have some design ideas in mind, and would be extremely happy to see other submissions, as well. Or any better ideas??? Would love to see them.

Larry, I know you can design stuff and probably have some great ideas! :cool:

Any interest?

Thanks,

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I've noticed that people are looking, but no one is responding. It would be cool to even have negative responses! It would be good to know what everyone is thinkging! :cheers:

Thanks for the consideration.

Take care,

·
Registered
134 Posts
I think it's a great idea. As long as it follows the design size criteria for the other small membership decals that are already out there for our cars. Ya know, like all of the little ones that we put up and down the passenger-side windshield, along the pillar.

:D

·
Registered
3,834 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Cemo said:
I think it's a great idea. As long as it follows the design size criteria for the other small membership decals that are already out there for our cars. Ya know, like all of the little ones that we put up and down the passenger-side windshield, along the pillar.

:D
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Cemo! You're too much!:lol:

·
Registered
1,265 Posts
I like the idea, which type would you like to see, the sticker type on the outside, or the self sticking type for the inside.

If you do the inside don't forget those who have the tinted windows....

Just my .02 worth....

Ernie

·
Registered
37 Posts
I think the decal would be a great idea, and I would be proud to have one on my FRC:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts