Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Sunday morning, May 27th at 8:00 AM during the Corvette Forum Cruise-In, there will be a group picture of Z06's taken in front of the National Corvette Museum. Who's going to be there?? /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

Z

·
0 Posts
If I make it, count me in /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_wink.gif Registered to go to the forum cruisin 2 - but not sure if I will be there that late, sunday ? hmmm - we'll see.

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
And don't forget the Z06vette.com pic in the local 'establishment'. Try to use whatever you have for a sign, ie, pen and paper, sharpie marker and local shirtless (female) bartender, etc....be creative /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_smile.gif

JC

·
Registered
57 Posts
Hello everyone I have not been on line for a while, but I knew this weekend was coming up for a while. I was unable to get here till this afternoon. Since I have a family of four my wife drove her Porsche as well so we would have room for the kids. I would like to join in on the ZO6 forum picture in the morning. I have never met any of you before but I have spoken with frank calmes, and others in the chat room a couple of times. I will look forward to meeting some of you tommorrow. Thanks!!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts