Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Renting Lebanon Valley Dragway!! - **WILL BE PREPAY**

Hey guys,

We're renting Lebanon Valley Dragway (www.dragway.com) again. Ask any of the folks who have joined us in the past, it rocks!

Race date: Friday the 19th of October
Cost: Should be about the same as last time, $75
Track: Both lanes from 10am until 4pm.

You must drop me an email ([email protected]) if you would like to attend. Please include your name, car type & mods, location and email address.

Thanks,

Chris Yates
96 Cobra

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
YeeHahhh!! Looks like a good weekend for me!! I'll be in touch!

·
Registered
1,642 Posts
Oh crap! I just noticed that it's a friday! This could be tough since I'm on a tight schedule to have a company converted to new systems and computer platform. I'll have to play this one by ear. :-? :(

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Dave,

Hope you can make it. This time around I tried to give plenty of advance notice. What I'd love to see is some type of Viper vs Z06 compitition. Let me know if there's anything I can do to make that happen.

See ya,

Chris Yates
96 Cobra

·
Registered
71 Posts
Chris , you can count me in. A friend of mine has a 2000 Viper GTS , lets see if he'll take it out to play. I'm sure my other buddy will come with his 98 conv. vette.He Recently had it tuned up by Cartek in N.J. (500 h.p.) We're taking his car to Englishtown tomorrow for Corvette day. I'll let you know how we do.
EDGZ06:)

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
EDGZ06,

Excellent, glad you can make it. Please send me an email with our full name ([email protected]) and I'll add you to the list. Keep me posted on the other C5 and Viper. There's another viper being trailered up from NJ so he should have some company.

Thanks,

Chris Yates
96 Cobra
Andover, MA

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
We have one change for the Leb Valley event on the 19th, it will be prepay. We have two reasons for the change. First we need to limit this to 70 cars (and we are very close). Second, in the past I've had about a 25% cancellation rate during the last few days before the event. Going prepay will allow us solve both those problems. If you have any questions please drop me an email ([email protected]). To register (and check status) go here: http://dragday.mkiv-supra.com/ Paypal is the preferred method of payment. If you want to send a check please drop me an email.

Thanks,

Chris Yates
96 Cobra
[email protected]

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
For those who are racing we'll have a caravan heading out from the rest stop just west of the 495/Pike exit. Well be leaving the rest stop @ 7:20, do not be late. We'll honk as we drive by the other rest stops along the way. That's your cue to join in. If you aren't on this list: http://dragday.mkiv-supra.com/ you can't race.

Thanks,

Chris Yates
96 Cobra

·
Registered
4,332 Posts
Have Fun

Chris Yates

You guys have fun up there, Sorry i cant make it will be @ Ecklers with the Z06VETTE Tent. Have fun and take care of my buddy EDGZ06, tell him to keep the front wheels down................

:cheers: :cool: :cheers: :cool:

Hey Dont forget get some banner shots..............

:cheers:

1 - 11 of 11 Posts