Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The following parts off of my '01 are for sale for 50% of new. I'm told this is a fair asking price.

Airbags and modules.
A/C compressor, etc.
Power window motors regulators and switches.
ABS hydrolic unit.
Headlamp assemblies and motors.
Radio/cd/heater/ac head unit
Bose speakers/amps
Center console.

·
Premium Member
652 Posts
Ron,
I won't ask what happened.
I could use the ABS/AH module at the front of the car.
This would be the BPMV/EBCM unit that the brake lines connect to.
Is that what you are refering to as the ABS hydroulic unit?

Tom

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
FRC Tom said:
Ron,
I won't ask what happened.
I could use the ABS/AH module at the front of the car.
This would be the BPMV/EBCM unit that the brake lines connect to.
Is that what you are refering to as the ABS hydroulic unit?

Tom
Tom, the part I have available is brand new never used part of the abs that the brake lines attach. It has what an electrical motor on it and I think it is the BPMV. It has two electrical connections and it attaches to the EBCM with 12 large metal male end pin connectors. If you need one of these, I'll sell it for 1/2 of gmparts direct pricing whatever that is. :cheers:

·
Registered
19 Posts
Rippied.Z06 said:
The following parts off of my '01 are for sale for 50% of new. I'm told this is a fair asking price.

Airbags and modules.
A/C compressor, etc.
Power window motors regulators and switches.
ABS hydrolic unit.
Headlamp assemblies and motors.
Radio/cd/heater/ac head unit
Bose speakers/amps
Center console.
I'm interested in the Radio/Cd unit and potentially the center consle (depends on color) Also looking for the radio trim piece. Throw out a price shipped to 87124.

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
Hey Ron, you wouldn't happen to have the plastic retaining ring that the holds the shift boot in place, would you?

I have been looking high and low for that plastic ring and cannot get one anywhere.

Let me know.

Mark

·
Premium Member
5,534 Posts
mdickie said:
Hey Ron, you wouldn't happen to have the plastic retaining ring that the holds the shift boot in place, would you?

I have been looking high and low for that plastic ring and cannot get one anywhere.

Let me know.

Mark
Mark I gave up a while ago and fixed it as best I could. GM wants you to purchase the whole boot to get the plastic piece...

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
I know Tom, its reidiculous...

Mark

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.