Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I would like to see some closeups of a polsihed magnacharger. I have a non-polished that i am getting polished and I want to see details of what is polished.

·
Registered
475 Posts
what is it going to cost you? just wondering if that is a better way to go than to pay for them to polish it...would be interested in seeing your results....

·
Registered
1,827 Posts
If the results are similar to the polished option when buying the SC in the first place, you got a real bargain. :yeadog:

·
Registered
378 Posts
Hope it's shiney enough for ya :D

:cheers:

·
Registered
3,817 Posts
Man, that's shiney, BP! :coo: Had to put the shades on looking at my Dell screen. :jawdrop: Lookin' good. :thumb:

Bob

·
Registered
420 Posts
Here's my shot, KillerVette!

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Have a question, i circled a tube that goes to the lower part of the blower. Its a black cylinder that the tube attaches to. What is it??

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
KillerVette:
I just took a look at the installation guide and it indicates that the hose goes to a vacuum check valve that provides power brake vacuum. Can anyone verify that for us?

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Very nice dave....where did u get the fuel rail covers or did u make them? How's the website coming along? Adam never got with me on hosting either.

Anyway....I am sending my supercharger off today to be polished. If the results are good I will post some pics and the info as to where i got it done.

·
Registered
1,543 Posts
:thumb:
KillerVette said:
Very nice dave....where did u get the fuel rail covers or did u make them? How's the website coming along? Adam never got with me on hosting either.

Anyway....I am sending my supercharger off today to be polished. If the results are good I will post some pics and the info as to where i got it done.
They started off as LPE covers, but they didn't want me running the name since they didn't build the car, so I had them custom made with the name of my company instead. :thumb:

The website should be rockin in the next month or so...still compiling pics for the members section. I'll keep you posted brutha!

·
Registered
389 Posts
EFI-1, Thanks, I just set that as background wallpaper. Hope my wife gets the hint. Absolutely beautiful :cheers:

·
Registered
93 Posts
[/IMG]

Here ya go enjoy it while you can as it's off the car as of monday 5/14 when when go to a 383 TTix set up.

·
Banned
809 Posts
EFI-1 said:
:thumb:

They started off as LPE covers, but they didn't want me running the name since they didn't build the car, so I had them custom made with the name of my company instead. :thumb:

The website should be rockin in the next month or so...still compiling pics for the members section. I'll keep you posted brutha!
I wouldn't have cared in the least if I were LPE and you had their name on the fuel rail covers. Your car has got to be one of, if not the nicest modified Z06's that I've ever seen.

Sal

1 - 18 of 18 Posts