Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
After selling my 2002 Torch Red Z06 in 2014 to purchase new C7 (NCM delivery), I am back with a 2003 Torch Red Z06. Regretted selling my 2002 the day it left my garage and have been wanting to replace it ever since. Found one past September and purchased it the next day from my corvette club sponsor. It now joins my C7 coupe and my C6 convertible, both red with manual transmissions. Was a member of the forum for several years, and even attended the Z06 forum at the NCM once. Had a different forum name and password, but the login would not accept it, so I rejoined as Colorado Geezer. Will post some photos when the vettes come out of winter storage. Bought the 2003, drove it for 200 miles, and then stored it.

Barrett

·
Registered
3,992 Posts
Welcome back Barrett, glad to have you with us.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Welcome back!
Thanks

Went thru the C5 Grandstand posts and found my old user name, bC5C6b. Since I now use the new name, ColoradoGeezer (which suits me fine as I am old enough to qualify for the name), I will be using the new name. Am reading C5 Gandstand to re-acquaint myself to the C5 Z06 community and re-learning all that is C5. Really enjoyed reading posts by my old friends. With 3 vettes, I have to review operations of all 3 once I remove them from 6 months of storage. Each have similar operations and each have unique operations, so I am grateful to the C5 Z06 forum for keeping the posts active.

Hope to get the Z06 out in mid May after I remove the C7 from storage for a trip to NCM's Michelin Bash at the end of April. Convertible comes out late May.

Barrett

1 - 4 of 4 Posts