Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
oh well

most of you know my rims and tires got lifted at the zfest.. i have my stickies and OEM rims..

i am looking for opinions and where to buy ideas from you guys..

i do like the looks of the new CCW 505a's ( i think) and
i have asked about tires..

i will use these for Dry weather mostly .. street and track.. hoosiers just for real racing.. these will be for driving to an event.. ie.. zfest and autoxing.. etc..

so my thoughts are

NIttos'
BFT kdw's
pilot sport PS2's

what do you guys think.. i will be spending insurance money next week.. give me all your thoughts and where to buy.. no links since some may be nonvendors.. i will find them .. or you can pm me with the details..

i appreciate all your input..

mike
rim opinions too..

i like a stealthy look.. maybe black ?
and a polished lip. ?

i hear the downside of the polished ccw was that you had to polish them a lot.. but they look great \
:eek:

·
Premium Member
2,314 Posts
Mike I just received a set of Nitto 555RII's and they are incredible. I could see these looking real sweet on a set of 505's or iForged like the ones EFI just bought. PS2's are great too but not as aggressive looking as the Nitto's. The Nitto's won't be as good in the rain as the PS2's but either way you're ahead of the game getting new wheels. I'm sorry about the inconvenience you had to go through to get replacements.

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
RoHo said:
No!! I didn't hear a thing, what do you mean by you tires got lifted at the Zfest.
yes..
the first night there.. someone took them off the trailer.. they stole case2307's Drag radials too.

bummer
:(

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
i do like the looks of the new CCW 505a's ( i think) and
i have asked about tires.. Quote>

I liked mine the only reason I changed them was to tub the car.

Chris

·
Premium Member
6,847 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
ttt

1 - 6 of 6 Posts