Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,475 Posts
My Friend and brother Norm passed this morning after a nearly 2 year battle with cancer. I am very sad and will miss him greatly. He was a true friend and a we enjoyed many good times together. We had a great trip to Bowling Green last month for the Holley LS Fest and made the trip together for the Z06 Fests and the Holley LS Fests every year since 2004. These are times I will never forget. Rest in Peace my dear friend!

Jimbo

·
21,287 Posts
My Friend and brother Norm passed this morning after a nearly 2 year battle with cancer. I am very sad and will miss him greatly. He was a true friend and a we enjoyed many good times together. We had a great trip to Bowling Green last month for the Holley LS Fest and made the trip together for the Z06 Fests and the Holley LS Fests every year since 2004. These are times I will never forget. Rest in Peace my dear friend!

Jimbo
Jim, I know you and Norm were pretty close. Sorry for your loss. Losing close friends and family members is pretty tough.

·
Premium Member
2,610 Posts
Wow. Tom had sent me an email today, and I was a bit taken back. Too young. From the minute I met Norm, I knew what a cool, gentle soul. Always made you feel comfortable. Really enjoyed life, always joking. God bless him, he touched many of us. RIP my brother.

·
Administrator
21,250 Posts
Norm and I had a bit of a falling out a few years ago but there was never any doubt he was one of the 'good guys'.
He was at my home many times and several of those were to borrow things (mostly drag radials).....not for himself mind you, but for other friends he was trying to help enjoy their time at the track. He was that kind of guy.
Rest in peace, Norm.

Mike

·
20,625 Posts
I will miss you Normie....My Asian Brutha from anutha Mutha.....I will never forget the Great Times we had in Bowling Green.

·
Registered
3,943 Posts
Sorry to hear this. I didn't know him as well as most of you but he seemed a great outgoing kind of guy at the Fests. My prayers to the family.

·
10,998 Posts
We miss you Norman. You will not be forgotten. You were a good man. :(

·
Registered
4,851 Posts
It's been some time since I visited...new job...I can always use that excuse. None the less, I had heard about Norm's passing when it happened...he was a true "car" guy so the word spread fast amongst the community. I never had a chance to meet him personally but he seemed well liked by all the folks he came in contact with, either in person or "digitally" on the Information Super Highway.

I'm sure he's racing around up on the highway in heaven...dancing...singing and just being Norman. Sad that he left the earth but happy to think he's raising hell in the afterlife.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts