Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well it only been 4 1/2 month since I ordered my hood. It's been worth the wait. After a major problem with the first, getting the replacement, vacations, etc. It is finally COMPLETE :) :) :)

Again I would like to compliment ZIP products www.zip-corvette.com/ and RK Sport www.rksport.com/rkstore/ for their GREAT customer service.

Here are some pic's

·
Registered
1,565 Posts
AWESOME

Simply Awesome. Looks great... beautiful shine on your car!

:cheers:

·
Registered
507 Posts
George, looks great, can't wait to see it.:cheers:

P.S. I picked something up for your garage the other day. Red front nose piece from a C5:eek: I pulled it out of the dumpster at my favorite:puke: body shop. We need to do lunch sometime this week, I'll send you and Frank a PM about it

·
Registered
327 Posts
Can you snap a pic of the cowl of that RKSport hood from inside at the drivers seat? I LOVE that hood and want one, but just wondering what it looks like from inside. Thanks

·
Registered
3,844 Posts
The hood looks great, that paint looks flawless. :cheers:

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hood looks great.......shine is awesome too

·
Premium Member
5,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
ZO SIC said:
Can you snap a pic of the cowl of that RKSport hood from inside at the drivers seat? I LOVE that hood and want one, but just wondering what it looks like from inside. Thanks

Night + inside garage = not the best pic. Maybe this weekend during daylight.

·
Registered
327 Posts
Black Magic. Thanks for getting back to me with the request for the inside pic shot :) Looks good. Not too tall at all.

While your taking requests... do you have any hot neighborhood girls around? Of legal age of course :)

·
Registered
1,811 Posts
That's a damn sweet lookin' hood....

/me wants. :D

1 - 15 of 15 Posts