Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
6,325 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Guidelines for posting your favorite drives.

Post the trip, drive, or run in the Region where the drive STARTS.
  • Keep it informational - this is not to post up "Road Kills" or engage in personal story telling. Tell the audience about the road and what makes it special.
  • Include enough information so that the reader can find the start, find the finish, determine the distance and time for "normal" driving.
  • Tell the reader what makes it special ... worth a trip, worth a detour, alternate point-to-point route, great road, unique stops or views along the way.
  • If you have a photo taken along the route, or at a great stop (scenic, dining or otherwise) along the way, by all means include it. Just limit it to one.

·
Registered
59 Posts
In my neighborhood, this is my favorite road: The 347 north of Montréal. It is not my video, and it not a Z06. One thing, if you go try this road, be safe ! There is a lot of motorcycle on that road and they are nuts. You may find one in the dish along the way. Make sure you stay in your line....I have lost a good friend at 1 m 28 sec. some drove into his line (we suppose) and end up with his bike onto the guard rail.

Here is the video:

Note: Speed limit are in kilometers not MPH.

Enjoy !

·
Premium Member
10,080 Posts
Nice road. Especially like that downhill portion of it. I would be paranoid about turning a corner and seeing a moose or deer in the middle of the road!

·
Registered
59 Posts
These guys are not afraid....not even to die !

Yup...there is some deers in this area. I know two guys that got ram by one....well the first one, the other drove over. Nobody got injured except the deer.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts