Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have always believed there is a link with people like us who enjoy fast cars with other thrilling endeavors. For instance, I have always loved amusement parks, especially roller coasters. Used to ride motorcycles, and scuba dive. Anyone else out there who loves coasters?

·
Registered
0 Posts
Not me...petrified of them!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_frown.gif I prefer not to get my feet more than 10' off the ground!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_eek.gif

M

·
0 Posts
I love roller coasters...when I travel I do advance research if coasters are in the area. Parasailing...bungy jumping, extreme rides and skydiving /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif...I LOVE it all!!!

Mark

·
Registered
2,343 Posts
I agree. I usually take my son and daughter to Cedar Point and we ride most of the coasters there. Last year we road the Mellenium Force twice, even though there was a 1 3/4 hour wait each time. I highly recommend it /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif

·
Registered
620 Posts
Zippy, Over 50 and still love to ride coasters. Still ride a motorcycle too.
Jumped out of airplane once. (once)

·
Registered
680 Posts
Love Um!! /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_biggrin.gif /phpBB/images/smiles/icon_cool.gif

·
Registered
1,388 Posts
LOVE roller coasters! Used to be scared to death of them when I was little -- but have grown to understand that that's the whole fun of 'em!

I dream of going to Cedar Point one day... Looks like they have the baddest of the bad out there.

Anyone been on "Alpengeist" at Busch Gardens in VA? GREAT coaster!

-Kirk

1 - 10 of 10 Posts