Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
The video doesn' do it justice!! That ride was an e-ticket. WICKED!! One mean SOB Z06!! :eek: It gives you a real appreciation for what the Z06 can really do.

I thought when JC got out of the car, he was going to :puke: :lol: To be honest, it scared the sh*t out of me!! :eek: But, it was fun...thanks for the ride Ron!! :cool:

·
Registered
9,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Hehe Frank, yea, the 1st one was ok, then when we went for another immediately after.......I might have been able to stomach 3 in a row but no more :)

JC

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Zippy & Cumpukers! I mean computers!

I clicked on the thread, and waited, and waited....kept watching little letter fly across my compuker screen, then it lands in a file folder looking thingee, all the while I'm watching a timer click down, and down, and finallly POOF!! A little thingee shows up on my screen and says the "File was too big, do you want to load it in your notepad?" Ok, thinks me....I click on it, and then it kicks me in the groin by saying" Can't find file." :mad: :puke: :mad:

Am glad we have our chat in 5 minutes because I can then get my mind off the $2500 I paid for this laptop compuker thing!

Zippy :eek: :eek:

·
Z06 Maniac!!
1,541 Posts
JC, just watched the videos (only a 35 minute download at 44,000 bps):( Thanks for making and posting the videos. It was a blast.

Frank, so you thought JC was going to :puke: Well, the way your knees were wobbling when you got out of the car, I thought you were going to collapse right in front of the Z06Vette.com tent. :D Now come up to BIR next summer and we'll do 135 mph on turn 1. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
12,352 Posts
JC,

Great video, Ron nice job, would love a ride like that, maybe next summer some time...

:cool: :D :cool:

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Great video .. I sure wish there was a place around here where I could play hard. Thanks for posting. Now I've gotta go drive my car... :)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts