Corvette Z06 Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Weather permitting, I am driving up from St. Louis on Saturday the 6th. Should be arriving around 9 AM. Who's going and do any members want to hook up?? When and where?? I have never been there. :D

·
Registered
1,465 Posts
I will be there

Hey Frank,

I'm planning to be there, weather permitting. I hope to go both Saturday and Sunday. Saturday I hope to do some drag racing, and Sunday I'd like to watch Ron M. race.

That dragstrip is one of the stickiest and fastest in the land, but I had one hell of a time trying to launch the car without wheel hop, but I've been working on my technique ;) .

·
Registered
19,096 Posts
Frank & others:

You will have a great time! This is one of my favorite Vet events, unfortunately I have family committment next weekend, otherwise I would join you guys!!!

If you want a good steak, try Al's Steak House in Joliet! Yummy-Yummy! And, yes, they serve :guiness:

Zipster :) :)

·
Registered
93 Posts
66 show

i hope to be there early morning frank i gave joe everything , he has an envelope to give you also we donated z06 logos to hand out at show.. i hope weather is ok . also joe please dont forget the parts we talked about .. ok guys see you soon .. i hope .. jim (ccvg)

1 - 5 of 5 Posts