Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 1:30 pm

• 2:00 pm

RSVP Sat, 17 Nov - Arrive and Drive Karting near Dulles

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  BADASSZ06 
#1 ·
Please post whether or not you are definitely going, maybe going or passing this one up. If you haven't registered on the Member Locator, please take the time to do that as well.

Check the poll for the time that works best for you and we'll try to make a good compromise that fits everyones schedule.

ALLSPORTS opens at noon on Saturday. So if we meet at 11:30 take pics and BS and we should have the course mostly to ourselves at noon.

Anyway. I run on. If your Mid Atlantic, even if your not able to join in please post to let us know. Thanks.

#2 ·
I'll be there at 11:30 to reserve parking

11:30 am for me.

#4 ·
I would like to go, but we are still on the campus visit rounds with our daughter who is a senior this year. This Sat it is Va Tech. Hope you guys have a blast - I will have to check it out sometime...

#5 ·
Bleu,

Sorry you can't make it this time. We'll keep you informed of all upcoming events.

:) Next year is my turn. My daughter is a junior this year and is already making plans to visit the schools she would like to go to.

#6 ·
Ok obviously I have missed something.
Go over everything about this weekend again. I am in richmond so would probably headup.:)

#8 ·
Silver Bullet, would be great to see you there, I'm trying to get another QS member who I just found out lives less than a half black away :eek: to go with us.

The plans are, meet at 11:30 am Saturday at the Allsports go karting place on route 28 (directions can be found in one of these posts) and jabber on, oggle the cars and take banner pics till they open at 12 then a couple rides in the carts, and probably some more bull sessioning afterwards......Should be a great time....

JC

#11 ·
Awesome Craig! I though you might have left us dude! Good to see you around still......

Don't forget to enter the Member Locator!

See you there!

MJM, the directions and time are in the top of the thread or look at the one on Grandstand. If you can't find it, PM me or MiZ06....

Looking forward to it!

JC

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.