Corvette Z06 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got fog lamps today and ready to install them. They are aftermarket and not using the stock wiring. Where can I run the wires throught the firewall? Also, how do I remove the front screens?

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
cool...found that. how do I remove the front screens?

·
Registered
1,326 Posts
You can also go through behind the battery. I haven't looked yet but I heard you can go through if you take the dead pedal off.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
front screens is where I need help with. I've got the bottom pieces taken off. I'm trying to get to take the break ducts off but no luck

·
Registered
259 Posts
HI
There is a small rubberized access panel under the car and just behind each screen I think they have four small screws in the front edge and they just slip on the back edge . Remove them and you will have access to the screens. You may also have to remove the air dam just a bunch of screws no big deal
P.S. you will need to put the VETTE on ramps
Bob :cheers:
sorry didn't see the above , once you have the access panels off you should be able to just slip the break ducts off . They almost fell off when I installed my VARARAM.

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
got the car on ramps. I've got all the bottom pieces taken off but with the break ducts in the way, I can't get to the ther bolt that is holding the screen. Air dam is not in the way...just need to get the break ducts off

·
Registered
1,050 Posts
pauln64 said:
got the car on ramps. I've got all the bottom pieces taken off but with the break ducts in the way, I can't get to the ther bolt that is holding the screen. Air dam is not in the way...just need to get the break ducts off
I installed my Piaas w/o removing the screens...You just need to get your arm up in there...
Ron

·
Registered
1,474 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
got them installed. I'll have pics of them up soon. The fog lamps I picked out are different from the usual ones...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts